Sunday, October 4, 2009

The 6th University week starts tommorow. We'll have one lecture, and probably I'll have more than that, because last week I cut some classes for no obvious reason, so I may be supposed to tell the local 'authorities' that I'm sorry and will never do anything of the kind again. Yes, I'll have to lie again. What a cruel world, etc.
This coming week I hope to get my University bank card. I haven't earned a single rouble since I quit working at the record studio 2 months ago, so I had to reduce my cute meaningless spendings, which I miss so much.

Zenit's going to play against Dynamo in an hour, and by that time I hope I'll have enough guests bringing enough food with them. If we win today, we're getting 43 points and we're the 3rd, with Rubin 4 points above. The muslims have lost to Locomotive today, obviously because of being extremely tired after playing Inter on Tuesday. Fortunately for us, they can't handle Championship and the CL at the same time.

No comments: